The Scottish groups/forums have been established to provide support for social work practitioners and students but also opportunities to be involved in current developments relevant to social work in Scotland.
These groups share knowledge, shape policy and disseminate information.
- Mental health officers forum (Scotland)
- Student and NQSW support and mentoring forum (Scotland)
- Skills & Knowledge sessions for social work practitioners (Scotland)
- Social Work Policy Panel (open to all social workers in Scotland)
- Cross Party Group in Social Work (SASW is holding secretariat)